It's the occasion of the year as the Stampin' Pretty Pals share some fabulous cards and projects featuring Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products on today's Pals Blog Hop!
You've probably hopped over from Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations I'm stop number 7 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper projects showcasing Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals!
Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
From the Mini Occassions come the new Framelits Dies which are hard to resist. This one is called the Labels collection. Also, showing off one of the brand new stamp sets called: Apothecary Art. I really love how they match up hand an hand.
DSP is also from the Occassions Mini Catalog called: Attic Boutique and one of my favorites. For the ribbon, I used Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding along with lots of basic pearls as you can see in the picture below.
For the coloring, I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons which are fabulous especially when your trying to match up colors.
For this card, I used one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets called: Fresh Vintage and used an Embossed Resist technique to create this one. Almost was able to get all of the different images from this stamp set on this one card, but missing only one, a postage.
Here, I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch to help me add a few flowers onto the card. My luck was that it was a perfect match for a couple of the images from the set, including the middle flower which I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the center.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner, stop number 8 on the Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Tricia Barber at My Stampin' Blog
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Christy Q at Schnauzer Crafts Creations
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions