I had questions on the little purse, so I decided to give some directions on how to make this.
1. Cut out (1) Bigz Sizzix Scallop Circle, (2) Top Notes, and (1) Cardstock (7 1/2" w x 6" h)
2. With the cardstock facing lengthwise at 7 1/2", score at 3 1/8" and at 4 3/8"
3. Turn cardstock
4. Cardstock facing 6" wide, Score at 1 1/4" and at 4 3/4"
5. Take the (2) Top Note Dies that you previously cut and cut the top edge to make a straight
6. With the cardstock at 7 1/2" lenghtwise, cut on the score lines up to the 1 1/4" score line.
8. Put the box together
10. Score the Scallop Circle as shown below
11. Add 2 big eyelets in the middle of the Scallop Circle (before attaching) to purse
12. Pull through ribbon and or anything you may want to use for handles. (Tie one end of ribbon first, than pull through one eyelet. Than take the ribbon and pull through the 2nd eyelet, tie knot again, so the handle is secured in place). The knots will be under one side of scallop.
11. Attach one side of the scored scallop circle to the back with brads and or sticky strip. (photo coming)
12. Decorate as desired.