• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Wednesday, August 17, 2011

    Mojo Monday MOJO204 - Sketch - Herb Expression with Mocha Morning

    Another week at Mojo Monday. This week it's a sketch design by Julee Tilman called MOJO204. I missed last week's, but was determined to play this week. To join, click here to go straight to the challenge.

    The doctor's said I needed to rest more since I'm not feeling at all to well, so I do apologize for not posting this last week as much, but doing the best I can with the pregnancy. I don't have that much more to go. Yeah!!! Anyway, getting back to card business. Here is what I came up with.


    Yes, it's the DSP Mocha Morning Specialty again, but this time, I used the stamp set called: Herb Expressions.To add some color, I used Blushing Bride ribbon and cardstock.


    For the sentiment, I used Early Espresso and sponged around the circle using Soft Suede ink. Yes, I did use stampin dimensionals on this card under the 2 1/2" x 3" square in the middle.


    For the leaves, I used the stamp set: Build a Blossom on Lucky Limeade cardstock along with the matching punch called: Blossom Petal Builder. I love this flower, but it's now retired but wanted to add something in the corner. It's called: Adorments.


    I went crazy with pearls as you can see. Not sure if it's too much?? , but I ended up liking it after all. The circle size is 2 1/2" (Blushing Bride) and 21/4" circle (Very Vanilla). I used the circle scissor plus for this. Hope you enjoy!!!

    Pin It

    2 comments:

    1. Lovely card Mikki and congrats on the little one coming your way :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great job with the sketch!

      Love how you used the sentiment.
      Hugs, M

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon