Welcome to the August Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fun and creative 3-dimensional projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft, I'm stop number 16 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for 3-D paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Here is my mini purse using one of my favorite DSP paper called:
Mocha Morning Specialty
Mocha Morning Specialty
This mini purse was designed to hold 3x3 cards with envelopes as a gift for someone special, but also can be used for putting any little special gift inside.
Here is a picture of the backside of the purse which has 3 mini neutral brads
The little purse was created using the Bigz Die Top Note.
I cut out 2 of them for the front and back
The top was done by cutting out 1 Bigz Die Scallop Circle and scored to cover the front and back. I also used 2 eyelets and pulled through Chocolate Chip satin ribbon for the handles. Several neutral brads were used on the front for decoration.
I used the Decorative Label Punch to cover up the brads that were showing from the inside and at the same time it gave it a decorative look.
For the flower, I used the Birds and Bloom Sizzlits (now retired) and added a basic pearl for the center
Here are the matching cards I created to go inside the little mini purse.
The cards measure 3x3
Here is a picture with all of the cards tucked inside the mini purse
Hope you Enjoy!! More Mocha Morning Speciality to come.....
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Martha Stewart at Seasons of Stamping, stop number 17 on the August PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!
1. Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
2. Nicole Watt at
3. Barbara Chatzkel at Take out Paper Arts
4. Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin Pad
5. Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
6. Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
7. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
8. Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
9. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
10. Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
11. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
12. Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts
13. Kylie Nicolsi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
14. Pam Giudici at Wacky Whippet Stamper
15. Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
16. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
17. Martha Stewart at Seasons of Stamping
18. Mike Fuke at Stampin-Style
19. Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping