Played around with one of the newest dies this year called: Fun Flower
It's so cute that I ran it through an embossing folder to add texture to it...only on the blue flowers and left the designer paper plain since it was already decorated.
Added embossing texture (Dots) to the background of the whisper white (close up pic)
As you can see, I used bright colors for this card and love how the pink and blue go together. At the end, I added a sentiment on the lower right hand side.
- Stamp Set - Something to Celebrate CM (121955)...Hostess set
- Inks - Pacifica Point (111837)
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Black, Melon Mambo
- DSP - Brights (119740)
- Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Adorments (121879)
- Bigz L Die - Fun Flower (121812)
- Punches - Modern Label Punch (119849), Word Window Punch (119857)
- Embossing Folder - Vintage Wallpaper (120175), Dots (117335)