• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Monday, May 23, 2011

    Easter Card - using Kim Score's Sliding Pop Up Tutorial



    It was Easter Time and I wanted to find something different to do when I came across a cute tutorial made by Kim Score and figured "oh that's cute...I have to try it".

    Therefore, here is what I came up with for Easter based on her step by step tutorial for the Sliding Pop Up Card. She is amazing in her creations.

    If you would like to see the tutorial you can click here to view it on You Tube.

    Again, she is amazing and I just love her website called Paper Punch Addiction which can be viewed by clicking here or by clicking on her logo on the right side view bar.

    For the Easter Bunny, I used:
    • Ears - (2) large ovals and (2) small ovals
    • Head - 1 3/8" circle Punch
    • Eyes and Nose - (3) circle punches from the Owl Punch
    • Cheeks - (2) 5/8" circle punch
    • Body - 1 3/4" circle punch
    • Feet - (2) large ovals and (2) small ovals

    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon