Here is the challenge:
Brads are the Element of Style this week at Pals Paper Arts. Metallic, fabric or glittery, brads are a simple yet effective element to add to your card. They can quietly balance a design or put an exclamation point on it! Any way you use them brads are always fasten-ating!
To Join the challenge and play go to Pals Paper Art by clicking here
Just love the new punches. I got a chance to use all 3 new punches on this card. The flower on the right-hand side was made by combining the 2 punches together our Doily Triple Layer Punch and Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.
Both punches are very versatile and can be combined to create different looks. Than I took our other latest new punch called: Postage Stamp for the sentiment in the middle.
Used one of the embossing folders called: Finial Press to add a little bit of texture on one side and of course added brads for the challenge. The middle was popped up using dimensinals along with the flower. (see top pic side view).
I did 2 cards for this challenge, but was only able to post up one for now (battery in camera went down last night) and only got the photo of this one....hopefully get the other one up this week.
- Stamp Set - Cute by the Inch (Hostess set which can be earned for Free)
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
- DSP - Paisley Petals (122367)
- Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Brads (119747)
- Punches - Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), Postage Stamp Punch(122344), Doily Triple Layer (122465)
- Embossing Folder - Finial Press (115963)