I got a chance and had some time to play yesterday on one of the sketches from the Monday Mojo 191. The good thing was I finished it, but was not able to post it up.
Instead of posting it up, I was working on the blog to get it started and by the time I got it up and going, it was super late.
At least now, I have a place to post going forward the artwork from different challenges and hope to inspire all to join on the fun.
I decided to experiment with layering and came up with this cute little flower on the right side by using stampin dimensionals. Each layer has dimensionals and makes it look 3-D in person. Topped it off by adding a little tiny rhinestone.
Hopefully you can see the layering in the (first pic).
- Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz (113417), Punch Potpourri (Hostess), Word Play now on Sale (120651)......30% off...offer ends May 31, 2011.
- Inks: Soft Suede (115657), Cherry Cobbler (119669)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
- DSP: Neutrals (117157)
- Punches: Fancy Flower (118073), Scallop Punch 2 3/8" (118874), BoHo Blossoms (119858)
- Other: Rhinestones (119246), Brads - Neutrals (119736)