• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Thursday, July 4, 2013

    Monday MOJO300 - Flower Shop and Label Love

    Another week at Mojo Monday, MOJO300 and "WOW" what a terrific challenge this week. Not only it's the beginning of the month, contest week, but Julee Tilman is celebrating her 300th post and several companies are joining her to celebrate. In addition, so many inspiration cards to get started and already over 250 entries.

    This time around, I got to my MOJO sooner than later as you can tell, it's not Sunday which is my normal posting day for Mojo Monday. You can click here to view the wonderful cards already made with this sketch.
    Here is mine below:
    Pulled out this new DSP, Modern Medley and love it!! This is one to stock up on. At first, I thought to keep it white and black throughout the entire card, but than changed my mind and added a bit of color. This one is one of the new in-colors called: Coastal Cabana.

    Here I used the Window Frames Collection (framelits) and added 1/2 strip of black along the center before added the sentiment which by the way is from the set: Label Love. The get the black in the center, you can either use your markers and or re-stamp the image and cut along the area you want and piece it onto the original image. Added paper piercing afterwards.
     
    For the flower, I used the beautiful new Pansy Punch and matching stamp set called: Flower Shop. As a bundle you can save an additional 15%. For the flower, I water colored 2 of them and used the aqua painter with the new in-color: Strawberry Slush and a Stampin Dimensionals in between to pop it up.
     
    For the center of the flower, I used my prima pencil and added some yellow and top it off with some basic rhinestones. Hope you enjoy and have fun creating!!
     
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon