• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Thursday, September 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday - Mocha Morning Speciality


    As I mentioned, more Mocha Morning Speciality to come. Yes, I can't seem to put this paper down. I love it. Here I made a Birthday card for someone special and hope they like it. 

    I only wish I could sit down more and do more cards in one sitting, but having swollen feet and back pain is not helping me to much, but trying not to let that stop me from doing what I love, which is creating and sharing.


    The 3 little flowers at the bottom were punched out using the Trio Flower punch now (retired) in Cherry Cobbler and added 3 little basic pearls. For the ribbon, I used Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon.


    The stamp set I picked for this card was Perfect Punches and Cherry Cobbler ink. The Extra-Large Oval punch came in handy since it's the matching punch for this stamp image. Quick this way if you need to make a fast card. Stamp and punch. 

    Since I wanted a mat behind the sentiment, I used the Decorative Label punch in Chocolate Chip cardstock, but it was kind of small for me so I made some adjustments by cutting it in half and snipping off the pointed edges that the middle has.

    New Holiday Mini Catalog Starts Today


    Click Here to view the Catalog and Start Shopping!!

    Hope you Enjoy!!
       Pin It

    3 comments:

    1. Gorgeous card, Mikki! I love how you matted the sentiment onto the split Decorative Label. Beautiful bow with pearl! This paper is one of my favorites, too!

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon