• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, September 4, 2011

    Thank-You with Just Believe and Timeless Portrait; Winner Announced

    Needed to come up with a thank-you card and decided to use DSP Timeless Portait along with the stamp set: Just Believe. I love this set!! It has such a variety of stamp images and sentiments.

    I've been having contractions throughout the day and sitting was not an option, so I'm just now getting around to selecting the winner as mentioned in the previous post for today's Sunday Winner.

    Card Winner

    According to Random.org, the lucky recipient of the revised Circle Posy Punch card goes to #4

    Robin S. said...
         "I love this card! The colors are really nice together and I really like the paper piercing. Changing the opening also made a huge difference. I really like your new blog too. Thanks for sharing! "

    Thank you to all who took the time to leave a comment and as always I do appreciate the feedback.

    Robin, just email your address to me and I will drop the winning card in the mail Tuesday, since tommorrow is Labor Day and post offices are closed, but excited to get it to you. Again, a big thanks to all that participated.

    More pictures of today's card
    Used Cherry Cobbler ink along with the Word Window Punch and Modern Label Punch.

    For some reason, as much as I take a photo of this card, the Soft Suede ink is not showing up as well for the stamped image, so I apologize. I used the Top Note Die and cut it half using Island Indigo cardstock and placed 3 little punched flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack using Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

    Last but not least, added some basic pearls to finish it off. Hope you enjoy!! 

    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon