Still have not gotten a routine with the baby yet, but got a chance to play this week. To join, click here to go directly to the challenge. Here is mine.
Loving this new paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Holly Berry along with the stamp set: Stitched Stockings. What better, is that this set has matching punch called Stocking Builder which made this easy to cut.
Also, had a chance to make this card glitter with the new Silver glimmer paper along with the Snowflake punch and a basic pearl.
Last but not least, used this new fun embossing folder which I see has been very popular called, Snow Burst. This sketch gave me a great opportunity to work on more christmas card ideas. Hope you enjoy!!
Complete List of Supplies:
- Stamp Set - Stitched Stockings (123784)C, Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Inks - Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
- DSP - Holly Berry (124004)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls ( 119247), Silver Glitter Paper (121790), Snow Burst Embossing Folder (124096)
- Punches - Dotted Scallop Punch (119275), Builder Stocking Punch (124095), Snowflake Punch (119852)