• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, December 11, 2011

    Freshly Made Sketches#14 - Mixed Bunch with Paper Doily

    When thinking of a sketch, I went over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog for my inspiration of today's card. Sketch designed by Jennifer Timko, week#14. The design team created some beautiful cards for inspiration based on this sketch that got me going. Easy to join, click here to go directly to the challenge. 

    Here is my card below.
    Decided to start with a color I don't normally use, Rich Razzleberry but now I don't know why I haven't used before since it's such a pretty color and works so beautifully with this DSP paper called Flirtatious Specialty.

    For the middle, I used a 2" circle in Old Olive as my base on top of the new large Sizzlits Paper Doily Die that will be available starting Jan 4th when the customer sales period begins for the new Occasions Mini Catalog along with the stamp set called Mixed Bunch. I couldn't resist but to use both of these together for this card.
    Here is a close up of the paper doily that I cut out with black cardstock and later added basic pearls around the entire doily to add some color to the black and as an accent to the overall card.
    Stampin dimensionals were used to pop up the flower in the center and used dazzling details for the glitter on top of the flower. Card measures 5 x 5 inches. Hope you enjoy!!

    If you haven't stopped over yet at the Freshly Made Sketches, you can click here to go directly to their blog. Pin It

    6 comments:

    1. Beautiful way to showcase several new products! Pretty to use Rich Razzleberry too! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Beautiful Mikki! Love seeing the new stuff! The doily is gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Now isn't that new doily amazing??!! The Razzleberry is great here! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a delightful combination of colors and I love the Razzleberry. Reminds me that I need to use it more often! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

      ReplyDelete
    5. The medallion is gorgeous! I love the pearl accents. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Gorgeous. Love the black used with those colors. Striking! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon