Happy New Year 2012 to everyone and what best but to join with a sketch at the Mojo Monday, MOJO222. This week it's the start of a new month and it's Mojo Madness Contest with a sketch design by Julee Tilman and where they will select 1 winner for every 50 entries to win some beautiful Verse Stamps, max seven winners.
Easy to join, click here to go directly to the challenge. Here is my card below.......
I must say I really enjoyed this sketch and had fun with the new DSP from the Occassions Mini Catalog called: Attic Boutique along with the sentiment from the new Apothecary Art stamp set.
Here I was able to combine several different patterned paper from this set along with using the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle and the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. The flower comes from the stamp set: Vintage Vogue and was raised up by using stampin dimensionals. For the leaves, I used the Blossom Petals Punch along with the matching stamp set: Build A Blossom.
Isn't this sentiment so cute? It comes from the new stamp set Apothecary Art in Early Espresso. Also, this paper coordinates with Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, but also Early Espresso which I used for this card as my base. To finish off the card, I dressed it up with basic pearls.
If you haven't joined yet at the Mojo Monday, click here and go directly to the challenge. I hope you enjoyed today's card and have a great start for this upcoming year. Let me know your thoughts.
Complete List of Supplies:
- Stamp Set - Apothecary Art (125527) C, Vintage Vogue (118598) C, Build A Blossom (121994) C
- Inks - Early Espresso (119670), Poppy Parade (119782)
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- DSP - Attic Boutique (125407)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearl (119247),
- Punches - 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874), 1 3/4" Circle (119850), Blossom Petals (121808)
Apothecary Art (125525) W (125527) C
Vintage Vogue (118598) C