It's been a awhile since I've been able to work on my favorite thing which is card making, but with full-time school, work, and raising a little one, now 7 months, it's been quite hectic. No excuse....I know, so I have several cards for this upcoming week so I'm excited....hope you are to.
Now back to the challenge, MOJO239. If you would like to join, click here to go directly to the challenge. Here is my card below....
It's that time a year when Stampin Up is retiring several items getting ready for the new catalog coming up June 1, 2012.
Wow!!...a whole month earlier this year, but with that some of my favorites are going like this DSP called Flirtatious Specialty and the stamp set: Messages for Mom, but not to worry, there is still time to get these before they are gone or until supplies last, ends May 30, 2012.
When making this card, I've been experimenting with different color choices and noticed how well, Night of Navy goes with this color combination when I punched out a piece using the Decorative Label Punch for the bottom portion of this flower image.
Complete List of Supplies:
- Stamp Set - Messages For Mom (118580) C (117016) W
- Inks - Black Staz ON
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy
- DSP - Flirtatious Speciality (122360)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls ( 119247), Watercolor Paper (122959)
- Punches - Decorative Label (120907), Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616)