Here is mine...
One of my favorite sets is being retired called: Messages for Mom. I just love the letters along with the sentiments the stamp set comes with. Also, one of my favorite DSP, Mocha Morning Speciality. This DSP has been used for so many occassions, so I may end up stocking up on it before they run out.
I was so happy that I got this Bigz Die called: Flower Daisies #2, which I alternated between Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. At the end, added basic rhinestones in the middle to complete this flower.
In the end, I couldn't resist but to add 3 small hearts along the side, easy to do when you use the small heart punch. My way of sending extra love to her.
For the sketch design, the Pals Paper Arts PPA133, designed by Margaret Moody came in very handy when thinking of what I wanted to make. For me, this was a terrific sketch to use and I hope my Mom enjoys.
Here is the sketchNow hop along for more inspiring ideas from Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog, stop number 14 on the Pals Retirement Party Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Laurie Mercer at My Stampin' Blog
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasyCards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn