Glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff, I'm stop number 20 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track
Here is mine:
So many choices from this year Holiday Catalog and such beautiful DSP such as this one called: Festival of Prints. This DSP comes in a paper stack of 48 sheets with each sheet size (4 1/2 x 6 1/2"). Perfect for cards and several prints to choose from. You'll love it!!
Oh and what about this stamp set called: Friendship Preserves, it's so versatile and has matching Framelits to go with it. This one is called: Window Frames Collection. One of my favorite among the Holiday Catalog.
Even better yet, it also has a Paper-Piercing Pack which I also used for this card. The best way to get this would be as a bundle purchase to save 15% that includes the stamp set (Friendship Preserves), Framelits, and Paper-Piercing Pack.
The colors used for this card are obvious to many, but just in case here are the colors used: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Black cardstock and for the main focal point, I used Island Indigo ink. I was thinking of coloring the leaves, but at the end felt it was better just as is.
Almost forgot, I used my favorite: Stampin Dimensionals under each layer of the framelits, which is hard to see in this picture, but in person you see how it pops out throughout the layers.
Also a SPECIAL THANK YOU TO Nicole Watt, who custom designed our adorable holiday hop badges and buttons with Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio. Hope you Enjoy and Have Fun Creating!!!
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers, stop number 21 on the Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee