Used a simple layout to make a quick card and since I had leftover paper from one of my favorites DSP called: Springtime Vintage, I couldn't resist but to use it along with one of the newest stamp sets from the Summi Mini called: Happy Greetings.
Added Basic Pearls on the upper right hand side along with using the Boho Punch to add a little something on the lower left hand side of the sentiment.
Again used stampin dimensionals to pop up the sentiment.....always adds just a little.
- Stamp Set: Happy Greetings (123313),
- Inks: Rose Red (101778),
- Cardstock: Always Articoke, Very Vanilla, Rose Red
- DSP: Springtime Vintage (121782)
- Punches: Boho Blossom Punch (119858),
- Other: Basic Pearls (119247), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Seam Binding Ribbon (121884) Rose Red, Signo White Gel Pen