The challenge this week at the Pals Paper Arts is:
Design a masculine card using Night of Navy, More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler. Perhaps a Father's Day card? Or just a card for a special guy?
I must admit this one was quite a challenge for me, since I'm not use to these colors and it's always hard to design for masculine. I guess I should get use to it, since I'm having a little boy in about 3 1/2 more months.
After I finished the card, I loved the combo of the colors and happy that I did the challenge. Now I have a card for a masculine ready for a birthday!!!
I used markers to give the hand some color (the WISH..Night of Navy), (the BIG...Cherry Cobbler, the outside of (Sleeve...More Mustartd). Hope you Enjoy.
- Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake (121958), Punch Bunch (123211..Sale A Bration Set)
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Night of Navy (102977), More Mustard (103162)
- Markers: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, More of Mustard
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navey, More Mustard
- DSP: Cherry Cobbler (Retired)
- Punches: Square Scallop Punch (119884),
- Other: Brads Regals (119737), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)