I haven't been feeling 100% the last few days, so I haven't posted in a couple of days, but today I'm doing better and have been wanting to get this card posted.
Now that I'm feeling better, I got hit this morning with technical difficulties getting the pictures to upload into the post, but finally after a few hours of trying to figure out "why" the pictures aren't loading, I found a different way to upload these so it made me happy that I can share the photos.....hopefully, they will fix the problem on uploading /inserting photos into a post.
Here is a simple thank-you card I made using a few stamp sets and a few punches. It's very nice to have stamp sets that coordinate with punches.....I love it!! This makes it so easy that it allows you to make a quick card...........just stamp stamp and punch punch!!
- Stamp Set - Four Frames (123442) C, Flight of the Butterfly (111564) W, Fabulous Phrases (120501) C
- Inks - Soft Suede (115657), Cherry Cobbler (119669), Old Olive (102277)
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Marina Mist, So Saffron
- DSP - Paisley Petals (122367)
- Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Blender Pen (102845), Rhinestones (119246)
- Punches - Butterfly Punch (119848), Dotted Scallop Border Punch (119275), Decorative Label Punch (120907)