• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Monday, July 4, 2011

    Get Well Soon Card using Fabulous Florets


    Happy Fourth of July to everyone!! Had to make a great well card and so I thought Fabulous Florets would be perfect for this. Some of my favorite colors were used, Real Red and Marina Mist.....here is another view


    I cut out a little piece of Pear Pizzazz Ribbon to create a base look for the foliage on the right side of the card and than added a few basic pearls to add a little embellishment to it.....here is a close up below.


    Stampin Dimensionals were used under the flowers to raise it and the leaves under it to give it more of a 3D look. At first, I only added the 3 flowers on the left, but thought it was too simple, so I added the foliage on the right hand side. Let me know your thoughts.

    Happy Fourth Again!!! Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon