Got some more new goodies and had to play around with one of the newest stamp sets called: Up, Up & Away. The name says it all don't you think? Also, the new DSP paper called: Big Top Birthday has a variety of patterned paper that is so cute and can be used for different occassions, especially to cheer someone up.
The stamp set has 6 ballons to play with, solid, stripes, dots, and more and it was so much fun trying them out. Once again, I used the newest embossing folder called: Stripes with Real Red cardstock.
I'm never sure what angle the camara takes better pictures, so I try to show off the cards in different positions, so hopefully you can see all the elements to the card. This photo shows the embossed stripes much better in the top with the 2 little rhinestones. I figured to give it a little sparkle.
This set comes with clouds, but I love sponging, so I created the clouds in the background myself using a new color called: Pool Party and added the little birds from the set using, Island Indigo. For the sentiment, I used Early Espresso ink.
Stampin dimensionals were used under the hot air ballons and the card measures 5x5.
Complete list of supplies:
- Stamp Set - Up, Up & Away (122757) C (122755) W (pg.63)
- Inks - Tempting Turquoise, (100814), Real Red (103133), Lucky Limeade (122935) Daffodil Delight (119667), Peach Parfait (119783), Pool Party (122938, Island Indigo (122937). Early Espresso (119670)
- Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red
- DSP - Big Top Birthday (122348)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestones (119246)