This is the top view of the card using the stamp set: Element of Style and again the DSP paper called: Beau Chateau. I just love this paper and can't put it away quite yet. For the scallop circle card, I used the Bigz Die called: Circle Scallop.
You may be asking where is the paper piercing, well here it is on the inside of the circle easel card.
For the inside, I cut out a 3 3/4" circle in Very Vanilla and than cut out a 3 1/2" circle in DSP (Beau Chateau). Before placing it down, I used the mat pack and paper piercing tool to poke holes around the circle.
For the sentiment, I used Early Espresso ink and punched it out using the Modern Label Punch and for the Mat behind the sentiment (Marina Mist cardstock), I used the Mover's and Shaper's Punch Window Set.
Here is the finished look when set up as an easel card. Almost forgot, I added stampin dimensionals under the sentiment, so when you open the card, not only does the sentiment pop out at you, but the top card has a place to rest on when sitting upright. Hope you enjoy the combo.
If you would like to join the fun, click here for the Mojo Monday challenge MOJO201 and click here to join the fun at the Pals Paper Arts PPA104 challenge.
Complete List of Supplies:
- Stamp Set - Element of Style (120045)
- Inks - Early Espresso (119670)
- Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist
- DSP - Beau Chateau (122357)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls ( 119247), Mat Pack (105826), Paper-Piercing Tool (116631), 5/8 " Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
- Punches - Mover & Shaper's Punch Windows (115953), Modern Label Punch (119849)