This week, I decided to do square, but also thinking of doing round....maybe during the week since both sketch designs are really cute.
Finally got a chance to use another new DSP paper called: Beau Chateau with the stamp set: Elements of Style. Love this color combination, I would say it's one of my top favorites.
Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip are just a few colors that match up with this new DSP paper, and what I used for this card. Also, as always, Stampin dimensionals was used for the bird along with Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon.
Card size measures 5 x 5
Complete list of supplies:
- Stamp Set - Element of Style (120045)
- Inks - Early Espresso (119670)
- Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip
- DSP - Beau Chateau (122357)
- Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (124327)
- Punches - Large Tag (119876)