I love this paper and had to do another card with it. Therefore, I made another simple card that I did with the flower layering of 2 different sets. Love the way the flower pops up on the card using stampin dimensionals.
For the layering of the flower, I used stampin dimensionals for each punch out when putting it together to give it a 3D look. After that, I used the embossing folder Finial Press to add more texture in the middle of the card.
- Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz (113417), Punch Potpourri (Hostess)
- Inks: Rich Razzelberry (115658), Cherry Cobbler (119669)
- Cardstock: Rich Razzelberry, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
- DSP: Springtime Vintage (121782)
- Punches: Scallop Punch (119854), BoHo Blossoms (119858)
- Other: Rhinestones (119246), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
- Embossing Folder - Finial Press (115963)