You've likely hopped over from Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog, I'm stop number 14 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Thank you cards and Thanksgiving paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Here is my "Thank-you card" using the DSP Berry Blossom.
Started the card by using the embossing folder Elegant Bouquet and Wisteria Wonder Cardstock. Than added a strip of Calypso Coral in the middle along with a strip of DSP Berry Blossoms.
Punches made this flower easy enough to do along with stampin dimensionals. Here I used the stamp set called With All My Heart in Soft Suede Ink and punched it out with the Fancy Flower Punch.
Than, I punched out a 2 3/8" scallop circle in Calypso Coral to mat behind it and 2 more 2 3/8" scallop circles in Lucky Limeade to mat behind that. Last but not least, I punched out the leaf from the Bird Builder Punch and used the Boho Blossom punch in Wisteria Wonder for the middle top flower.
Finally, I took the white uniball gel pen and added some white dots and dashes into the leaves and added a basic pearl to top the middle of the flower. My goal was to create a flower resembling the paper.
For the sentiment, I used the Decorative Label Punch along with the stamp set With All My Heart and Soft Suede Ink. Also sponged around it to give it make it stand out more. Hope you enjoy!!
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti, stop number 15 on the October Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nina Dee at Deesigns By Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts