• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, June 3, 2012

    Mojo Monday 243 - Betsy's Blossom and Floral District

    Another week at Mojo Monday, MOJO243, with a sketch design by Julee Tilman. This week, there are two choices, either round or square since it's the last week of the month. I went with square as usual, but maybe next time I'll try out the circle.

    Fun Fun and more fun.....with the new catalog that was just released June 1st and new items I got to play around with. This is a terrific DSP called Floral District which is a nice challenge for me with the bright collection, but really enjoyed it.

    Great with Pool Party cardstock which is what I combined it with. As my main cardstock, I picked up Rich Razzleberry and embossed with the Polka Dots Folder.
    Here I got to play with my new Edgelits (Adorning Accents) which I got a while ago but love playing with it. Hopefully you can see the embossed scallops which was created by using the Textured Impressions Folder that is matching set for it.

    New ink color called: Midnight Muse (Bird) worked very well with this color combo along with Calypso Coral for the flower and So Saffron for the tail. For the sentiment, Petite Pairs was used again with Midnight Muse directly on the DSP. Stampin Dimensionals were used under the circles and Basic Rhinestones added for final touches.

     Card Size: 5x5
    Circle sizes are 2 1/2" Olive Cardstock and 2 1/4" in Whisper White.
    Hope you Enjoy!!
     
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon