• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, June 23, 2013

    MOJO298 - A Birthday Wish

    Another week at Mojo Monday, MOJO298 although today is Sunday, last day to link up, I was able to get it done and posted for my weekly goal, so I'm excited. This week's sketch designed by Julee Tilman. You can click here to view the wonderful cards already made with this sketch.

    Here is my card:
    I couldn't resist but to try another card using the Secret Garden stamp set and my favorite DSP Gingham Garden. Cardstock is Whisper White, Crumb Cake, and Island Indigo. Ribbon: 1/4" Stitched Daffodil Delight

    For the sentiment, I used the new stamp set: Label Love which comes as a bundle set with matching punch to save an extra 15% but can be bought seperately also. To acheive the 2 colors, I reached for my markers, Melon Mambo and Island Indigo and than stamped down. 

    For the flower, I once again stamped it down on DSP twice and once on Island Indigo cardstock. Did some fussy cut and layered them with Stampin Up Dimensionals. Top it off with a basic pearl. Leaves were done using Pear Pizzaz ink and the matching framelits. Hope you enjoy and have fun creating.  
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon