• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Wednesday, July 6, 2011

    Mojo Monday MOJO198 - Sketch - New Product - Perfect Pennants

    I love doing their sketch challenges every week and better yet, it's contest time again at the Mojo Monday Website with a sketch design by Julee Tilman. This is such a cute sketch and love what everyone has come up with so far. To join the fun click here to go to their website . ..here is mine below with a little minor alteration


    I know pretty obvious alteration, the sketch has a square and mine has a circle, but I've been dying to try out one of the newest Bigz dies that just came out called: Perfect Pennants and was in the mood for some bright colors to make this pretty cheery....The whole goal is to have fun and creative something you enjoy!!

    Here is another view below

    I love this little cupcake set called: Create a Cupcake and love the fact it has a matching punch called: Cupcake Builder. I wish every stamp set had a matching punch since it makes it really easy to cut out images.....here is a close up picture below


    Can't seem to resist but adding stampin dimensionals to this center focus. Too bad the photo doesn't show how 3-D it looks on my side. 

    For this card, I add stampin dimensionals under the first layer (black color), than I added more dimensionals under the Melon Mambo circle and under the cupcake. I did sponge daubed the Whisper White using Melon Mambo Ink.

    As always, feel free to email me if you have any questions on how I did something or what I used.

    Supplies Used:

    • Stamp Set - Create a Cupcake (121982) 
    • Inks - Marina Mist(119668), Pretty in Pink (101301), Melon Mambo (115656), Pacific Point (111837) 
    • Cardstock - Whisper White, Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
    • DSP - Brights Paper Stack (117155)
    • Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Sponge Daubers (102892) 
    • Punches -   1 3/4" Circle (119850), Perfect Pennants (123126)
    Pin It

    1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon