• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Tuesday, July 19, 2011

    Mojo Monday MOJO200 sketch - Tagtastic with Petite Pairs

    Missed out on last week's Mojo Monday, but not this week. This week they have a new look, sketch designed by Julee Tilman and to celebrate they are giving away prizes. They will add one prize for every 50 entries (up to max of 8) and the randomly choosen winners will receive a $25.00 certificate to Verse Stamps. If you would like to join click here to go to their website. 

    Here is mine

    I wanted to play with some new DSP, so I grabbed the New In Color Patterned Stack and pulled out Island Indigo. This is such a pretty blue and to go with the new DSP, I went to choose a new stamp set called: Tagtastic (hostess set) and Petite Pairs for the sentiment.

    
    For the cardstock solid colors, I choose Pool Party, another new color along with Lucky Limeade for the strip down piece on the sketch. It's always nice to have colors that work together so nicely.


    There are many times when I stop and think what am I going to do here with this sketch, but lucky that this time it came along without thinking forever. I used the circle scissor plus to cut out a 2 1/4"  in Pretty in Pink DSP and a 2 1/2" in Black.


    Like I said in one of my previous posts, my head has been thinking flowers, so for this card, I made another flower using whisper white cardstock and for the leaves, I used Build a Blossom stamp set and Pear Pizzaz ink. Almost forgot, I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch to add some contrast with the Lucky Limeade strip.
    Hope you Enjoy!!

    Complete list of supplies:

    • Stamp Set - Petite Pairs (122497), Build a Blossom (121994), Tagtastic (122747) hostess set 
    • Inks - Island Indigo (122937), Black (101179) 
    • Cardstock - Whisper White, Black, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
    • DSP - In Color (122384), Subtles (117152) 
    • Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearl (119247), Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616)
    • Punches / Dies - Birds and Blooms (retired), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275)
    Pin It

    1 comment:

    1. Such pretty colors! That flower as a focal point is perfect.

      Hugs, M

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon