• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, February 19, 2012

    My Digital Studio 30 Day Free Trial


    Start designing with My Digital Studio (MDS) FREE!  Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.   GOOD NEWS!  This offer is on-going and not a limited time offer.

    With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
    IT'S SIMPLE.   Download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) from My On-Line Shopping Cart.

    MY DIGITAL STUDIO EXPRESS TRIAL FAQ


    Q: How long can we take advantage of the My Digital Studio Express trial?
    A: This is an ongoing offer. We want you to be able to try My Digital Studio.

    Q: What digital content comes with the My Digital Studio Express Trial?
    A: My Digital Studio Express includes one stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Paper patterns, 81 embellishments, 26 punches, and 5 designer templates. You can view a list of the included content here.

    Q: What's the difference between My Digital Studio and My Digital Studio Express?
    A: My Digital Studio Express is My Digital Studio software that you can download directly to your computer without having to wait for discs to be shipped to you. The program functionality is exactly the same as the disc version of the software with less digital content. (To see what content is included in My Digital Studio Express, click here.)  You can watch a quick video explaining the difference between My Digital Studio and My Digital Studio Express here.

    Q: Do I have to have access to the Internet to use the trial?
    A: Yes.  You need access to the Internet both to place your order (on OEX for demonstrators, or as an online order for customers) and to download the program.

    Q: Can I get the My Digital Studio Express Trial on a disc?
    A: No. The My Digital Studio Express Trial is only available as a download over the Internet. However, the file is not large, so even if you have a dial-up Internet connection, you will still be able to download the program.

    Q: What are the system requirements to use My Digital Studio?
    A: You can see the system requirements for My Digital Studio here.

    Q: How do I install the My Digital Studio Express Trial software after I have ordered it?
    A: Access your My Digital Studio Express Trial download through the Downloads section of your account. Make sure you select Mac or Windows and the download and install wizards will walk you through the rest of the process.
    
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon