• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Tuesday, February 14, 2012

    Pals Blog Hop Feb 2012 - Occassions Mini Catalog & Sale-A-Bration

    It's the occasion of the year as the Stampin' Pretty Pals share some fabulous cards and projects featuring Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products on today's Pals Blog Hop!

    You've probably hopped over from Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations  I'm stop number 7 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper projects showcasing Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals!

    Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.

    From the Mini Occassions come the new Framelits Dies which are hard to resist. This one is called the Labels collection. Also, showing off one of the brand new stamp sets called: Apothecary Art. I really love how they match up hand an hand.

    DSP is also from the Occassions Mini Catalog called: Attic Boutique and one of my favorites. For the ribbon, I used Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding along with lots of basic pearls as you can see in the picture below.

    For the coloring, I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons which are fabulous especially when your trying to match up colors.  

    For this card, I used one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets called: Fresh Vintage and used an Embossed Resist technique to create this one. Almost was able to get all of the different images from this stamp set on this one card, but missing only one, a postage.

    Here is a close up of one of the images from the set. First I heat embossed with clear embossing powder all of the images onto the card, than I pick up a stamping sponge and sponged the entire card with Marina Mist ink.  

    Here, I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch to help me add a few flowers onto the card. My luck was that it was a perfect match for a couple of the images from the set, including the middle flower which I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the center. 

    Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner, stop number 8 on the Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
    1. Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
    2. Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
    3. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
    4. Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
    5. Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
    6. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
    7. Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
    8. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
    9. Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
    10. Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
    11. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
    12. Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
    13. Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
    14. Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
    15. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
    16. Tricia Barber at My Stampin' Blog
    17. Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
    18. Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
    19. Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
    20. Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
    21. Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
    22. Christy Q at Schnauzer Crafts Creations
    23. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
    24. Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
    25. Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
    26. Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
    27. Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions

    Pin It

    12 comments:

    1. How pretty! I love the coloring you did with the Water Color Crayons! Wow!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very beautiful!! I love the colors...

      ReplyDelete
    3. Pretty cards Mikki! Love that luscious bow!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great cards, Mikki! Lovely additions to the hop theme!

      ReplyDelete
    5. These are both pretty cards, Mikki! Your embossed resist technique is gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Very sweet and feminine. Beautiful

      ReplyDelete
    7. Your bow with the pearls is my favorite part!

      ReplyDelete
    8. So pretty - I love the embossed frame - such a perfect background for your first card. And the emboss resist technique is fabulous!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Gorgeous cards! Love your watercoloring on the Apothecary Art image!

      ReplyDelete
    10. great way to incorporate the dsp into your card.
      hugs, m

      ReplyDelete
    11. Wonderful cards, Mikki! I LOVE your bow with pearls! Awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Very pretty cards and nice technique. I need to use watercoloring more often.

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon