• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Tuesday, February 7, 2012

    PPA128 - Color Challenge - Up Up & Away with Big Top Birthday

    Since I had scraps left over from the DSP Big Top Birthday, I decided to give it another go with this week's color challenge over at the Pals Paper Arts which is adding any red to your project. 

    This time around, I used Real Red which is one of my favorites. If you would like to join the fun, click here to go directly to the challenge. There are alot of beautiful cards posted already to give anyone great ideas!! 

    For this card, I choose the set Up Up & Away and embossed the ballon with black embossing powder than heat set.

    Like I said, I had left over scraps, so it was perfect for this card. I than grabbed my 1 1/4" Square Punch and cut 8 total since the middle wasn't going to show. Than I cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square (Pear Pizzazz) for the center.

    For the bottom, I used the Scallop Border Punch along with 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, added a big Real Red Button, and basic rhinestones. 
    Last but not least, I used stampin dimensionals under the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (Tempting Turquoise) to pop it up a little more. Hope you enjoy!!

    Up, Up, & Away ( 122757) C
    Pin It

    3 comments:

    1. Soooo cute! Great paper and design! Love the embossed balloon and the bright button! Also love how the clouds peek out over the edge of the circle!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great use of paper scraps! I love geometric designs! Thank you for playing at Pals Paper Arts!
      Mike

      ReplyDelete
    3. great use of DSP! love the layout.
      hugs, m

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon