• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, June 26, 2011

    Birthday Card - Fabulous Florets with Jolly Holiday



    Okay it seems I'm a little stuck on this paper and stamp set, so here is another card using both Fabulous Florets and Jolly Holiday. This stamp set is just so cute with the flowers, so it's hard to resist but to do another card.

    For this one, I decided to add pearls and gems to see how they look together on a card and l loved it. At first, I wasn't sure about combining both together but in the end it works. Of course I had to use my stampin dimensionals and for the sentiment, I used the stamp set called: You're a Gem.

    Baby News: The doctor says I only have 12 more weeks to go and so far everything has been great with my health, but of course every time I go to the doctors office that scale keeps going up....oh how I hate to go on that thing. I think it's wrong.....funny how at home it's less. Better yet, I don't even like to go on it.

    Talking about countdown, there is only 4 more days left til June 30th for last chance items. It's a great time to get your favorites still plus take advantage of clearance rack by shopping online. Here are the list for last chance items that are retiring:

    (Only available while supplies last......Discounts up to 40% off selected items)

    LAST CHANCE STAMPIN' UP! STAMP LIST

    LAST CHANCE DEFINITELY DECORATIVE LIST

    Feel free to email me anytime if you have any question on how I did something or what I used. I would love to hear from you.
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon