• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Wednesday, June 22, 2011

    Thank-you Card using Paisley Petals, Four Frames, and Butterfly




    I haven't been feeling 100% the last few days, so I haven't posted in a couple of days, but today I'm doing better and have been wanting to get this card posted. 

    Now that I'm feeling better, I got hit this morning with technical difficulties getting the pictures to upload into the post, but finally after a few hours of trying to figure out "why" the pictures aren't loading, I found a different way to upload these so it made me happy that I can share the photos.....hopefully, they will fix the problem on uploading /inserting photos into a post.

    Here is a simple thank-you card I made using a few stamp sets and a few punches. It's very nice to have stamp sets that coordinate with punches.....I love it!! This makes it so easy that it allows you to make a quick card...........just stamp stamp and punch punch!!

    Supplies Used:
    • Stamp Set - Four Frames (123442) C, Flight of the Butterfly (111564) W, Fabulous Phrases (120501) C 
    • Inks - Soft Suede (115657), Cherry Cobbler (119669), Old Olive (102277) 
    • Cardstock - Whisper White, Marina Mist, So Saffron 
    • DSP - Paisley Petals (122367)
    • Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Blender Pen (102845), Rhinestones (119246) 
    • Punches - Butterfly Punch (119848), Dotted Scallop Border Punch (119275), Decorative Label Punch (120907)
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon