Wow Stars!!! The Pals Paper Art challenge for this week is Stars:
The Challenge: Pals Paper Arts presents a star spangled challenge! Stars are the element of style this week - So use one star or a whole galaxy of them as the element of style on your card!........Wow how fun and all you need to do is create a card, hop over to their website and link up your creation...here is mine below...
Okay, I will admit this challenge was a challenge for me, but that's exactly the point, it's a challenge and was happy at the end that I did it.
Hmm...star spangled (red, white, and blue).....well, I thought why not (red, colonial white, and blue (Island Indigo - new) (Pool Party - new) with a splash of yellow - so saffron and a splash of green Lucky Limeade (new)). This paper as you can see is not just for Christmas and can be used for different occassions.....here is another view:
Keep in mind the Star Punch along with the Small oval punch and Jolly Holiday Paper are retiring, as last chance items only until June 30th which right around the corner.
- Stamp Set - Pennant Parade (122742) C - sentiment (new stamp set coming July 1st)
- Inks - Black (101179),
- Cardstock - Colonial White, So Saffron, Island Indigo (new), Lucky Limeade (new), Pool Party (new)
- DSP - Jolly Holiday (117159) - retiring June 30th
- Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestones (119246), Embossing Folder - Finial Press (115963)
- Punches - Star Punch (119875), Small Oval Punch (119863), Dotted Scallop Ribbon (119275)