Here is another week challenge sketch at Mojo Monday website called MOJO196 designed by Julee Tilman.
To play along, make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at their website. Here is mine below....
Here is a close up of the flowers and the use of stampin dimensionals. I first stamp the images using Cherry Cobbler right on the cardstock called Daffodil Delight and than cut out flowers.
Now to give it a 3-D look, I took one of the smaller flowers, added some stampin dimensionals and put it on top of the larger flower. I than took the other 2 smaller flowers and added more stampin dimensionals to sit above the oval. I than thought, let me add leaves to the card so I than cut out several leaves using old olive ink on top of pear pizzaz cardstock and placed them under the flowers.
I decided to sponge the oval using so saffron to give it a little more color around the oval before placing completely down. Finally, I added Basic Pearls in different sizes. Hope you like!!!
- Stamp Set - Fabulous Florets (123027) C, Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) sentiment
- Inks - Cherry Cobbler (119669), Old Olive (102277)
- Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Black, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
- DSP - Jolly Holiday (117159)
- Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls (119247)
- Punches - 1 1/4" Circle (119861), 1 3/8" Circle (119860)