• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Saturday, June 11, 2011

    Petal Pizzazz meets Lap of Luxury along with Fun Flower



    Decided to focus on something simple and not to complicated so here is what I came up with. I used DSP Lap of Luxury which is being retired and now only available through June 30 or while supplies last.

    Played around with the Bigz L Die Fun Flower and combined it with one of the images from the Petal Pizzazz stamp set, which is also retiring. This stamp set is so versatile and will also only be available while supplies last or June 30, so if you love this set and don't have it, now is the time to get it. Look at all of the cute images.
    Update on baby news: No one ever told me that my belly was going to be this super tight. I already feel like I'm going to explode and don't understand how the body expands the way it does and so tight along with the baby kicking so hard.

    One day, the baby gave me such a jolt, I thought it was a person who pushed me, but when I looked behind me, no one was there, little one was the culprit....must mean he is going to be an active one I assume, but so looking forward to his arrival.

    Supplies Used:
    • Stamp Set - Petal Pizzazz (1113417), Fabulous Phrases (120501)CM (117002) W 
    • Inks - Early Espresso (119670) 
    • Cardstock - Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
    • DSP - Lap of Luxury (1230436), Neutrals (117157)
    • Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Brads (112533), Ribbon
    • Bigz L Die - Fun Flower (121812)
    • Punches - Modern Label Punch (119849), Word Window Punch (119857) 
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon