• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Saturday, June 4, 2011

    Monday MOJO193 - Tea Bag Folding Technique



    When I saw this week's Mojo193 Monday challenge, I thought "wow", great time to try out the tea bag folding technique I learned recently.

    I decided not to add any stamps sets and focus only on using paper and embellishments, so this is what I came up with for the sketch....again using one of my favorite DSP called: Elegant Soiree which is on the last chance accesories list now being retired and on Sale at 25% off for only $7.46

    Also used Early Espresso 5/8' Satin Ribbon and gave the ribbon a ruffled look...This ribbon is also on the last chance list. Of course, my favorite Stampin Dimensionals were also used under the middle square.

    If this is one of your favorite DSP and / or ribbon, get it today while supplies last. Items are going quickly!!

    If you need help ordering, have probelms with shopping online, and /or any questions, I would love to answer them for you.

    Supplies Used:
    • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
    • DSP: Elegant Soiree (117163)
    • Other: Spong Dauber (102892),
    • Embellishments: Adornments (121879), Rinestones (119246), Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon (119753) being retired
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon