• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Friday, June 17, 2011

    Mojo Monday195 - Love Letter and Just Believe





    Here is this week's challenge at Mojo Monday (MOJO 195) with a sketch design by Debbie Carriere 

    Can you believe these are retiring... the little Embosslits Dies called Simple Flower and Cherry Blossom  flowers. They are so cute and perfectly embossed little flowers, as I would call them.  The  good news is they are on sale at 40% off and only $7.17 each while supplies last.

    The last chance lists can be found here for all items now retiring or while supplies last, so if you don't have these little guys than now is the time to buy.

    I used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut out a 2 1/2" circle as my main focal point (middle)....this little thing is great....it can cut out so many variations of circles and so many sizes. Also, I added a corduroy button from the Cherry Cobbler just to give it a little color on top, but otherwise stuck to more neutral and stuble colors. Finally, added little Rhinestones around the center to add some sparkle.

    Baby News: I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday now or at least it seems like that. This is the period where the baby is putting on weight....at least that's what I keep telling myself to keep myself sane when I'm expanding outward. I do watch what I eat and only limit myself on a bite or two of sweets...one of my favorites and hard to resist. 

    Even though I want to eat more, I found out that you only need to add an extra 300 calories a day when your pregnant and as you know 300 calories is nothing....one muffin at least from Costco can be that.

    Supplies Used:
    • Stamp Set - Just Believe (120453)
    • Inks - Soft Suede ( 115657)
    • Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, So Saffron
    • DSP - Love Letter (117162) 
    • Other - Stampin Dimensionals (104430),  Rhinestones (119246), Ribbon (retired)
    • Embosslits Dies: Simple Flower (114514), Cherry Blossom (114516)
    • Circle Scissor Plus: (112530), Scallop Border Punch (119882)
    Pin It

    1 comment:

    1. Great use of embellishments, I love the texture of this card.

      Hugs, M

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon