• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, June 19, 2011

    Stampin' Up Sneak Peek at New Colors, Tools, along with Owl Punch





    Here is a card I did using several new products that will be coming out July 1, 2011. Can you tell which ones they are? Well, here we go.........New colors on this card (top half) is using a new color called Island Indigo, which is such a pretty blue.

    Also, in the middle, I cut a strip (5" x 1 3/16") using a new color called: Lucky Limeade which is a very nice green that works so well with these colors. In fact, it would blend nicely with alot of colors.

    Not done yet, on the top of the strip I used one of the newest punches called: Lace Ribbon.......oh so pretty!! For the sentiment, I used the word "Big Wish" from one of the newest stamp sets called: Pennant Parade....cute set that comes with lots of goodies in it. I used the small oval punch to cut out the sentiment (which is retiring June 30), so get it while supplies last if you don't have one and want it.

    Next, I used another new color called: Pool Party that I punched out using the Large Oval punch to use as a mat behind the sentiment. This punch will still be in the new catalog.

    Last but not least, I used one of the newest Letterpress plates called: Fancy Fan.......not sure if you can tell in the picture, I used an emboss resist technique for the letterpress section......keep posted as I will post step by step instructions on how to get this look on one of the next upcoming posts.

    Oh, I almost forgot.......I used the Owl punch....kinda obvious I suppose...it does pop up at you with the close up shot....love this little guy, easy to have the eyes look up/down/left/or right. Used the 2-step bird punch to punch out the leaf and finally, used the embossing folder called: Elegant Bouquet for the top half of this 5 x 5 card.

    Also used: Modern Label Punch which I cut out using Real Red cardstock. The 2 little dots on each side of the sentiment is from the Owl Punch. I used Tombow Multipurpose liquid Glue pg.197 to adhere all of the little pieces and comes in handy when you put the Owl together.

    Colors Used for Owl : Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Real Red, and Lucky Limeade. Hope you Enjoy!!! Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon