• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Thursday, June 2, 2011

    PPA96 - Celebrity Color Challenge - Masculine



    The challenge this week at the Pals Paper Arts is:

    Design a masculine card using Night of Navy, More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler. Perhaps a Father's Day card?  Or just a card for a special guy? 

    I must admit this one was quite a challenge for me, since I'm not use to these colors and it's always hard to design for masculine. I guess I should get use to it, since I'm having a little boy in about 3 1/2 more months. 

    After I finished the card, I loved the combo of the colors and happy that I did the challenge. Now I have a card for a masculine ready for a birthday!!!

    I used markers to give the hand some color (the WISH..Night of Navy), (the BIG...Cherry Cobbler, the outside of (Sleeve...More Mustartd). Hope you Enjoy.

    Supplies Used:
    • Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake (121958), Punch Bunch (123211..Sale A Bration Set) 
    • Inks: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Night of Navy (102977), More Mustard (103162)
    • Markers: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, More of Mustard
    • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navey, More Mustard
    • DSP: Cherry Cobbler (Retired)
    • Punches: Square Scallop Punch (119884), 
    • Other: Brads Regals (119737), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
    Pin It

    3 comments:

    1. What a fun birthday card!

      Hugs, M

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awesome masculine birthday card! You nailed this challenge! Glad you joined in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great birthday card!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon