• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Tuesday, June 28, 2011

    Mojo Monday MOJO197 - Something Old with Something New - Flower Fest

    Another week for Mojo Monday and a sketch design by Julee Tilman. This one is called MOJO197.  If you would like to play it's easy go to their website at Mojo Monday and link up your card. It's Fun !!!.....here is mine


    As you can see, I choose square, but I'm in the mood for circle too, so I may just try another one. This card uses retired paper called Sending Love Specialty (something old) and one of the newest stamp sets called: Flower Fest (something new).

    Here is a close up of the flowers and leaves that I embossed using white embossing powders. I love the effect of embossing, it really brings alot to the card. 

    The colors are: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette,(flowers) and Lucky Limeade (leaves)
    For the sentiment I used: Perfect Punches which will still be in the new catalog...yeah!! in Marina Mist. The little ribbon is 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Marina Mist)....here is another view.


    As always, feel free to email me anytime if you have any question on how I did something or what I used. I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!! Pin It

    1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon